The feature available in beamian organizer mobile app, Access Control allows you to control entries and exits to specific sessions and to limit who can get into a session.
Define your access control goals
- Limit access: only registered visitors to the session are allowed to enter into the session/area, which means that access to sessions/areas is restricted, using the beamian organizer mobile app to limit who can get into a session.
- Control the capacity of the area/session: any visitor can enter into the area/session and the organizer only controls in real-time the number of entries and exits according to the maximum capacity of the area/session.
- Define all areas/sessions of your event.
- Set the access control goal for each area/session.
- Create your event sessions (areas where you want to perform access control).
If you , you can continue to perform access control at your event in order to monitor in real-time the number of visitors attending the session/area. In this scenario, you must change the status of all visitors to registered in the session/area. Get in touch with the beamian team to perform this procedure.
Learn how to use beamian organizer mobile app to perform Access Control at your event’s sessions.