The exhibitor check-in represents the stage of delivery beamers to each exhibitor.
Suggestions for the exhibitors’ check-in stage
- Signal the area as the delivery place of the beamers.
- Exhibitors must check-in before the event begins or as soon as the event begins.
- Plan a briefing session to introduce and train staff to use the beamian system.
- Allocate staff for this role, with a specific number of mobile devices (famocos or other mobile devices) to be used at exhibitors check-in.
- The staff must be prepared to summarize the device usage to exhibitors and elucidate them in the best way to take advantage of their use during the event. Likewise, it may be important to share the method of collecting beamian equipment with the exhibitors on the last day of the event.
- Comply with the check-in requirements in terms of connectivity, power outlets, etc. Before performing the exhibitor check-in read our article about check-in requirements.
How to check-in exhibitors
- Log in the beamian organizer app with your event credentials (email address and password) or credentials for the staff access.
- Tap (menu button).
- Tap Exhibitors.
- Type the exhibitor/company name or search the exhibitor name on the list and click on the company name.
- Scan the QR code that is in the device box.
- type the device number (which is written in the box) and tap Associar.
- The beamer is automatically associated with the exhibitor.
Add a new exhibitor on the day of the event
- App beamian organizer (mobile device)
- beamian platform (laptop)
- Go to your beamian account and click on your current event.
- Navigate to Brands tab.
- Click Add Exhibitor (purple button).
- In the dialog box, enter the name and email of the company/exhibitor.
- Click Add Exhibitor to add a new exhibitor.
Please note: If you add a new exhibitor on the day of the event through the app or the platform, . And then add this information manually on the platform to complete the exhibitor's registration. This action is very important so that the information of companies/exhibitors is shared with visitors after the event.
- Exhibitor Registration Form
You can also share the link of the registration form and ask the exhibitor to fill out the form before receiving the beamer device.
For this, you can have a laptop available at the check-in area in order to let the exhibitors made their self-registration by accessing the registration form on the day of the event.