You can add additional users to access the beamian organizer app exclusively, and configure full access or limited access to the different options on the app menu.
- Access control
Staff is able to access “Welcome view” and “Controlo Acesso” views.
Staff with access-control permission can do all actions on those views. Staff is only able to access assigned sessions.
- Consumption control
How to create a new user and assign permissions
- Go to your app.beamian account
- Click Manage Event
- Go to Additional Settings on the left menu
- Click on Event Details and then on Team
- In the upper right, click Add Event manager.
- Enter the email address of the new user.
Tip: It’s not necessary to be a valid email. You can create a fake email, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assign name and password (Save the password so you can share with users).
- Click Send registration invite button.
Please note: Each new user account created can be used on different devices at the same time. If you're creating a new user to have access to the check-in feature on the app, the credentials you've created for log-in (email and password) for this user can be used by all staff members who are allocated in the check-in area.
- Access control checkbox to give access to visitor check-in and access control features. And then click Update button.
- Consumption control checkbox to give access to Consumos features. And then click Update button.
- Full organizer app control checkbox to give full access to the beamian organizer app. And then click Update button.