Based on visitors' answers to the event registration form and their interactions with companies during the event, you can select and attach to your email different types of information.
Here you will find an explanation of each type of attachment and in what situations you should use them:
- QR Code (Register Code) - This attachment allows you to send to each visitor who has registered in the event form, a QR Code to access the event (it's a .png image) as an attachment in your email.
- QR Code (PDF version) - This attachment allows you to send to each visitor who has registered in the event form, a personalized .pdf document with a QR Code to access the event, the visitor name and event name displayed on the .pdf document.
- Customized File - This attachment can not be managed by event managers. If you want to customize entirely your ticket or your event credential, please get in touch with your beamian account manager in order to make your customized file available as an attachment in the email.
- Interactions Booklet - This attachment can not be managed by event managers. This attachment is developed solely by beamian team members. It represents the final document sent to the visitors with all the information/contacts of the companies or brands with whom attendees interacted with at the event.
- Attending Answers - This attachment allows you to send to each visitor who has registered in the event form the set of answers they fill out on the event registration form. You can choose which answers the visitor receives in the email, by selecting the option Hide on media-channel when creating the form fields. Learn more about form field types.
- Attending Sessions - This attachment allows you to send to each visitor who has registered in the event form the information about which sessions they have signed up for.
- List of Interactions - This attachment allows you to send to each visitor who made interactions with different companies or brands during the event, the list of companies/brands who they have interacted with. However, you should consult your beamian account manager before using this attachment.
- Login link - This attachment allows you to send the login link to each visitor/exhibitor who has registered in the event.
Tip: If you are creating a Registration Confirmation Email and you will perform the check-in to the visitors at the event you must attach to the email the QR Code of access to the event. You can also attach the attending answers to the email, or the sessions they have signed up for. So, it's possible to remind them what sessions they are registered for.
The use of email attachments implies data sharing, so you can always contact a member of the beamian team to help you set up the attachments correctly.