You can monitor the number of tickets sold by ticket type, how many people are already registered for the event, export the entire database of tickets sold and billing information.
In the ticket types view, you can access a dashboard with information on tickets created and sold.
- Go to your beamian account
- Go to top nagivation menu a click Visitors
- In this tab, you can find some general information, such as:
- Max quantity: number of maximum tickets that the organizer set per visitor.
- Full number of tickets: total number of tickets available for ticket type
- Sold quantity: number of tickets sold.
- Total codes used for entrance control: codes used for entrance control in an in-person event (check-in).
- Codes used for visitor registration: how many visitors activated their ticket code on the visitor form, resulting in the number of visitors registered at the event.
- Quantity per user: maximum buyable quantity per user.
- Minimum quantity per user: minimum buyable quantity per user.
- Available restriction: If set to true that means there's an availability restriction to acquire a ticket.
- Availability start date: The date when the ticket will be available.
- Availability end date: The date when the ticket will be unavailable.
- Usage restriction: If set to true that means there's a restriction date to use the ticket.
- Usage restriction start date: The date when the ticket will be available to use.
- Usage restriction end date: The date when the ticket will be no longer available to use.
The Ticket Payments tab allows the organizer to consult ticket sales. It's possible to export the ticket sales database and visitor billing information.
- Go to your beamian account and click on your current event.
- Go to top navigation menu and click visitors
- To export the ticket sales database and visitor billing information:
- In the upper left, click Export.
- In the dialog box, click Export again.
- Save the .xlsx file to your computer.
- To download a ticket invoice:
- Click Invoice button on the left side of each sales line.
- In the dialog box, click Link.
- Save the .pdf file to your computer.
- To resend ticket codes email:
- Click resend button corresponding to the visitor to whom you want to send the email.
- Then, click Send (blue button) that is displayed in the dialog box.