How to create and edit ticket types on the beamian platform
Created by: CSM beamian
Modified on: Tue, 13 Sep, 2022 at 10:15 AM
After creating your event, you can customize your event tickets by name, price, description, how many of each type can be sold, and so on.
Create your ticket type app.beamian
- Go to your app.beamian account and
- Click on Tickets in left menu
- On the top corner, click on the create button
- In the dialog box, you can customize the following fields
- Order: to set the order in which tickets are displayed on the ticket form. If you enter 1, that ticket will be the first ticket in the ticket list on the form, and so on.
- Name: enter a custom name for your ticket type. This name is displayed on the ticket form.
- Price (in cents): This is the cost of your ticket in cents. In the ticket form, the price appears in euros.
- Description: a brief description of the ticket. This description is presented as smaller text below the ticket name and you can enter some information about what the ticket includes or other details about it.
- Max quantity: enter the maximum number of tickets available for this ticket type.
- Hidden: you can control the tickets visibility on the form, that is, you can choose which ticket types visitors can see. By selecting the Hidden checkbox, you are hiding the ticket on the form page, which cannot be seen by visitors.
- Quantity per user: enter the maximum number of tickets a user can purchase.
- Minimum quantity per user: enter the minimum number of tickets per user.
- Time limited: Enter the start and end period where the tickets are available.
- Restrict usage: Enter the start and end period where the tickets are usable.
- After filling out the fields, click Save.
Then you can create as many tickets as you want.
Edit your ticket type on app.beamian
- Go to your app.beamian account
- On the left menu, click Tickets
- Click on edit pencil to edit your Tickets
- Make the necessary changes and click save button
Please note: There is no history of previous versions of the same ticket.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.