Once you've created a visitor registration form and every session of your event, you can add registrations for the event sessions to the visitor form.
- Go to your app.beamian account
- Go to additional settings on the left menu
- Click Visitors and then click on Visitors' Form
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find the Available sessions (sessions you have created) on the left side of the page.
- On the right side of the page click Add group (green button).
Please note: The check-in session is generated by default. And it should not be dragged into the session group (on the right side).
Session groups allow you to split the displayed sessions on the form by category (or another value, eg: by theme, by day, etc.).
- Drag and drop sessions onto the form preview on the left (Available sessions) to include them on your form on the right (Selected sessions). Sessions can be placed in different sessions groups.
- After including the sessions in the form click Update Sessions.
- In the upper right, click Form Preview and you will see the registration visitor form.
Title: enter the session group Title.
Description: enter a brief description of this session group.
Type: choose Checkbox option if the visitor can select more than one session (or even all) within a group of sessions; choose Radio option if the visitor can only select one session within a group of sessions. The radio option is indicated for groups of parallel sessions.
Mandatory: if the visitor must choose one or more sessions of the group.
For each session, you can select what information you want to be displayed on the registration form (Show title, Show description, Show date, Show time).